The export to Access instruction allows a user to export data from a Managed Table to an Access database Table.
For the purposes of this article we are going to use a simple and fictitious Managed Table named “AirlineInfo”. You will want to replace this Table with one of your own.
Before we get started
Please further create a ‘Manipulate a file’ or ‘Multiple file manipulations’ action step so that you can add and use instructions.
The Managed Table has the following design:
For this instruction to run successfully, the design of the Access Table must match the design of the Managed Table. That is, they must have an equal number of fields, and every field must share the same data type. The Access Table therefore must have the following design:
1. Create an ‘Export to Access’ instruction.
2. Link the Managed Table named “AirlineInfo” as the source.
3. Link the file named “Target” as the target file.
4. Use Table1 from the target file.
5. Save and run the step.
6. After the step finishes running, download and open the target file: