“Import from Access” Managed Tables Group is an instruction that allows to import data from an access file into the managed table.
It is required to have managed table with the same numbers of columns as the columns in the MS Access database table. Below is an example of data into the access table and related managed table structure. If do not have managed table created already, then refer to this article on how to create managed table.
Steps to configure Import from Access instruction
1. Load a process and turn on Design mode
2. Load file manipulation step
3. Click on “Click here to select an instruction”
4. Expand the Managed Tables group and Select “Import from Access” instruction.
5. Click on Link button of the source side and select an access database file, that you want to export to managed table
6. Click on drop down list of Table name and select the table name that contains data
7. Click on Link button of the target side and select a managed table
8. Tick the “Clear old data?” check box, if selected target managed table should be cleared before importing the new data.
9. Click on Save button to save the step detail.
10. Click on Run button to run the step.
After step completes successfully, selected data from the MS Access table will be imported into the target managed table.