This article will explain how to change your password. Changing your password on a regular basis is an important part of maintaining the security of the processes and data you store. We reccomend changing your password at least once every 6 weeks.
- Go to the “My Account” tab on the tool bar at the top of the screen
- Click on the “Change my password” button
- The “Change password” window will appear
- Type in your old password to verify that you have permission to change the password
- Type in the password you would like to use in the “New password” box. Passwords must conform to the following rules in order to be accepted by the system:
- A minimum of 10 characters long
- A minimum of 1 numeral / digit (0 – 9)
- A mixture of upper and lower case letters
- The password cannot be one of the 12 prior passwords you have used
You will need to type your chosen password again into the “Confirm password” box
- Click on the “Reset my password” link. Provided your new password conforms to the rules listed above, the system will take about 5 seconds to reset your password.
- Once the password has been reset, you will see a message on the password window confirming the change – and you then click the “click here to close this window” link. Your password has now been changed