This article will explain how to change your password. Changing your password on a regular basis is an important part of maintaining the security of the processes and data you store. We recommend changing your password at least once every 6 weeks.
1. Go to the “My Account” tab on the tool bar at the top of the screen
2. Click on the “Change my password” button
3. The “Change password” window will appear
4. Type in your old password to verify that you have permission to change the password
5. Type in the password you would like to use in the “New password” box. Passwords must conform to the following rules in order to be accepted by the system:
- A minimum of 1 numeral / digit (0 – 9)
- A mixture of upper and lower case letters
- The password cannot be one of the 12 prior passwords you have used
- A minimum of 10 characters long
You will need to type your chosen password again into the “Confirm password” box
6. Click on the “Reset my password” link. Provided your new password conforms to the rules listed above, the system will take about 5 seconds to reset your password.
7. Once the password has been reset, you will see a message on the password window confirming the change – and you then click the “click here to close this window” link. Your password has now been changed