This article describes how to add a user to SolveXia.
Depending on the "user role" status of the account, one may add a user of various user roles.
Adding a user
1. First, click on "Support Resources" in the top panel in SolveXia.
2. Click on "Manage Clients" in the "Client Management Functions" section.
3. Click on "Add a new client".
4. The below window will appear. Details for the new user will need to be entered. Fields with an asterisk are compulsory and must be supplied in order to create the new user account.
5. Click on "Save details" at the bottom to complete the account creation.
Client Role permissions
Note that depending on the "User Role" of the account that is creating the new user, different user roles will be available to be given to the new user.
- a Subscriber is unable to add a new user
- a Designer is able to add a new user with only a Subscriber user role
- a ClientAdmin is able to add a new user with either a Subscriber or Designer user role
- an SVXAdmin is able to add a new user of any user role