The "Copy row" instruction simply copies the source row into the target row, as configured by the user.
Creating the Step
1. Create an action step to manipulate data.
2. Select the "Copy row" instruction.
Configuring the Step
There are two main parts to configuring this step: inputting the details of the source row (the row to be copied) and inputting the details of the target row (the row where the copy will be pasted in).
Inputting the details for the source row follows the same steps as for the target row.
In either case,
1. A workbook will need to be linked.
a. On the left side, the workbook corresponds to the Excel workbook that contains the row that is to be copied.
b. On the right side, the workbook corresponds to the Excel workbook that the row will be copied to.
2. A worksheet will need to be selected. This worksheet is where the relevant rows lie.
3. A row will need to be selected.
For example, if the 3rd row of the source workbook is to be copied to the 5th row in the target workbook, then the "Source Row" will be chosen to be 3 and the "Target Row" will be chosen to be 5.