It is possible to connect a process in SolveXia to an SFTP server. This will allow you to send/receive files to/from the SFTP server using SolveXia processes.
You can connect your SFTP server to SolveXia by following the instructions below. Or, if you don't have an SFTP server, please send us a request and we can give you access to SolveXia's SFTP server.
1. Create a new action step by clicking on three vertical dots (found to the right of the group's name) and then select "Add action step":
2. Under "Communications" select "Send file(s) to external system" and then click on "Add the selected step to my process":
3. Configure the SFTP server details.
- Configure the type of connection
- Add the Server address
- Add the port
- Add path name, if you are using the root directory leave it as:
- Add user name
- Add Password
- Select the retrieval type, you can choose to either fetch and zip all the files together or to collect individual files.
- There are some additional options you can configure.
Note: if you are using SolveXia's SFTP server, we will provide you with the configuration details.
4. Add the files you want to send to the SFTP. It is possible to send as many files are required:
5. Once the process is run it will generate a log file:
Tips and tricks
You can use the "Test connection" function to make sure the parameters are correctly configured.