Sometimes is required to extract the names of the file that are contained in a .zip file. This steps will show you how to do it.
1. Create a new action step by right-clicking on a group and then selecting "Add action step":
2. Under "Manipulating Data" select "Multiple file manipulations" and then click on "Add the selected step to my process":
3. Add a new instruction and either go to Excel instructions and then other or simple search for "get". Select "Get file list from zip file":
4. Link the source to a zip file containing a list of files and the target to a workbook where the list is going to be extracted:
5. The list of files can now the used in other steps.
Tips and tricks
Use the "File list sort order" to order the list ascending or descending.