The "Update Cell value" instruction allows a user to update a range of cells with a particular value. Only one value can be configured into the instruction.
To use the "Update Cell Value" instruction, you will need to create a ‘Manipulate a file’ or ‘Multiple file manipulations’ action step so that you can add and use instructions. Once you click add instruction, select or search for the "Update Cell Value" instruction
1. Link the file named “Target” as the target file.
2. Select the sheet corresponding to the row you wish to unhide. You can specify this via the sheet name or the sheet index.
3. Select the range you wish to update. If it is a single cell, you can use enter the address. Otherwise, for a particular range that specifies more than one cell, you can use Advance Range or a Named range.
4. Type the value you want into the textbox or link it to another property's value.
5. Select the data type variable that the value belongs to.
6. Save and run the step.