This step creates placeholder for rich text notes, where a range of formatting options can be used to enhance the documentation. This is useful for maintaining a change log or other reference documentation for designers and users of a process.
Every process will have an existing rich text note step labelled "Notes" in step 1.1 by default when it is first created.
- Add an action step where a rich text note placeholder is desired. For more help on this click here.
- Select "View rich text notes" under the "Editors and Viewers" section.
- Update the name and content of the step (this may be edited at any time).
- Select "Add the selected step to my process".
The name and contents of the step can be edited at any time.
- To rename the step see here.
- To edit the contents of the note, left click the step and edit directly from the main window, as shown in the following screenshot.