Depending on the "user role" status of your account, you can manage the user level permissions of various accounts in SolveXia.
In regards to user level permissions:
- a Subscriber is not able to manage any user level permissions
- a Designer is able to manage user level permissions for other Subscriber level accounts, but not Designers
- a ClientAdmin is able to manage user level permissions for other Subscriber/Designer level accounts, but not other ClientAdmin
- an SVXAdmin account is reserved for SolveXia employees
Please refer to the "User roles" article for more details on user roles.
In general, permissions include:
- ability to see the process
- ability to modify the process
- ability to execute/run the process
- ability to delete the process
- ability to grant permissions for the given process
- ability to lock the process
In order to manage permissions, simply click on "Support Resources" then "Manage Clients".
Next, click on the relevant user and then click on "Manage permissions":
You should then see the following view:
Simply click on the relevant process and corresponding permission level to allocate the relevant permission.
Alternatively, click on the "All" tickbox to automatically click on all permissions.