It is possible to query an Access database and export the results into a text file. These are the steps.
1. Create a new action step by right-clicking on a group and then selecting "Add action step":
2. Under "Manipulating Data" select "Multiple file manipulations" and then click on "Add the selected step to my process":
3. Add a new instruction search for "select to text". Select "Select to Text file":
4. Link a database as the source , a text file as the target  and then click on "View/Edit SQL"  to launch the SQL editor that will allow you to define the select query.
5. Enter your query and Save.