Before we get started
The Managed Table has the following details and design:
Suppose we want to create a new column of data (named 'AMOUNT_GST') to the right of the 'AMOUNT' column, which is equal to 10% of the 'AMOUNT' value.
The following query will need to be written into the SQL editor :
SELECT *, ([Amount]*0.1) AS 'AMOUNT_GST' FROM [AirlineInfo]
Press "►" to preview the query:
The execution plan feature generates a schema which evaluates the performance of alternative ways to execute a query. Using this feature, the designer can fine-tune its written query and increase the efficiency of the execution.
Simply press the following symbol to generate the execution plan:
Change Properties of Table
The property tab is situated on the left toolbar:
It allows a user to :
1. Update a table's description
2. Delete the table. Note that the following confirmation warning will appear; prompting the user to type "confirm" to proceed with deletion:
3. Clone the table. Note that the following pop-up will appear; prompting the user to confirm :
- The name of the new table
- The file location of the new table