Find and replace in Text is a text file instruction that is used to find a word or character in the selected text file and replace it with the specified word or character. This instruction is also used to make the external system generated text file compatible with the SolveXia system when importing into excel, access or managed table.
1. Create a Find and Replace in Text Instruction from a Manipulate Data action step.
2. Link the file you want to use.
3. Enter the text you want the instruction to find
4. Enter the text you want the instruction to replace when the find conditions are satisfied.
5. Click on Save button (the button is on the top right of the step page) to save the configured step detail.