The Copy from Managed Table to Excel instruction allows a user to export data from a Managed Table to an Excel worksheet.
For the purposes of this article, we are going to use a simple and fictitious Managed Table named 'Airline_Info'. You will want to replace this Table with one of your own.
The Managed Table has the following schema:
Before we get started, please create a ‘Manipulate Data’ action step so that you can add instructions.
The target file that we are going to use is a standard fresh Excel workbook which contains an empty worksheet.
1. Create a Copy from SQL Table to Excel instruction.
2. Link the Managed Table named 'Airline_Info' as the source.
3. Tick the box for the ‘Include column headings’ option. This will include a header row.
4. Link the file named “Target” as the target file.
5. Use Sheet1 from the target file.
6. Use cell address A1 from Sheet1.
7. Save and run the step.
8. After the step finishes running, download and open the target file. As you can see, the Managed Table has been copied into Excel: