You can copy the process in order to build the same or similar new process more quickly by making changes to a current process instead of building from the scratch.
How to copy a process
1. On the overview page click on Folders.
2. Click on Processes.
3. Click on the process you want copied.
4. Click on Properties to view the process's properties page.
5. Scroll down the in the Properties tab until you see Data Features. Click on Clone Process.
6. Here, you can rename the cloned process, attach it to a folder, click the check box if you want to include new copies of tables. Once completed, click on Clone Process.
7. Your new copied process should appear in a new tab in the top bar.