The Select from Access to Excel instruction allows you to query your data from your Access database and copy the results of the query to an Excel workbook.
1. In your Manipulate Data action step, search for "Access to Excel" and select the Select from Access to Excel instruction.
2. Configure the instruction
- Link the database you want to query from
- Write your query
- Link the workbook(s) you want the results of you query to be placed in. Note: The symbol indicates more than one workbook can be linked.
- Choose the worksheet the results will be placed in. You can reference worksheets by their index or sheet name
- Enter the starting cell of where the results of your query should be place at.
- Make changes to the settings if required.