If a report or dashboard is no longer used and you need to delete it, these are the steps to do so. Note that deleting a report will also remove it from all dashboards the report is used on.
1. On the left pane, go to Analytics & Reporting. Then navigation to the Reports or Dashboards folder (depending on whether you want to delete a report or dashboard).
2. Click on the report or dashboard you want to delete. In this case, the report we wish to delete is Clients by Region.
2. Now click on Properties in the sidebar:
3. Click on the Delete report or Delete dashboard button.
4. After clicking on the delete button, a popup will appear. Type "confirm" and then click on Permanently Delete Report (Please note that this action is irreversible):
5. The report should now disappear from your list of reports.
Tips and tricks
It is important to follow the above procedure and not to delete the report directly in the Yellowfin instance (see image below). Deleting the report directly in Yellowfin won't remove it from SolveXia. The report link will still appear in your list of reports but it will fail when trying to open it. Furthermore, once the report is deleted through Yellowfin it is not possible to delete the link in SolveXia.