Once all yellowfin reports have been created, it is possible to organise them in a dashboard.
To create a new dashboard, click on the plus button towards the top right of the screen:
How to create a dashboard
1. Select the + icon situated on the top right side of the page
6. Click on "Edit dashboard" in order to add reports to the dashboard. A new tab will open with the following interface:
7. Click the folder icon on the left-hand bar to view all reports. Simply drag and drop onto the workspace to start populating the report:
8. Using the checkered icon, the layout can be changed from 1, 2 or 3 columns:
9. Look for the 4 dots under the reports. Select them and drag to resize the report :
10. Once happy with the dashboard, select the saving icon, update name and description, and activate it.
For more info about creating dashboards click on this link.