Process runs are a powerful audit tool in SolveXia that act as snapshots of what you ran at a particular point in time. For example, if a regulator was to ask you how you produced a report three months ago, having a run will enable you to see:
- The end-to-end process that was executed at a particular point in time; and
- All of the input files, outputs and interim data
Runs are also locked, meaning that users are not able to edit or change them retrospectively - this is to ensure the integrity of the run.
How to create a process run
1. Whilst in your process, click on Create process run:
2. The process will be copied as a run and a new tab will be opened in SolveXia:
3. You will automatically be redirected to the process run and it will start to execute. Note that the groups are grey (indicating that this is a run).
Tips and Tricks
You can view your historical runs at any time. Simply open the process, then, in the process sidebar, click on Runs and then open the run that you wish to review.
Runs can also be copied:
The copy of the run will be a standalone process which you can edit (just like any other process). This will appear in the same folder location as the original process.