Processes in SolveXia can be scheduled to run automatically on a regular basis. Processes can be scheduled to run hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or on the last day of any month. The user can also specify a date for when the run scheduling should start and an optional date for when it should end. A time limit, after which an automatic run will be cancelled, can also be specified.
How to schedule a process run
1. Open the process.
2. Click on the Properties menu item on the left.
3. Find Run schedule section.
4. To enable the schedule tick Schedule is enabled checkbox.
5. Set up the frequency of the scheduled process run.
In the example below the process will run every 4th week on Tuesday and Wednesday at 10:25 AM.
6. Set up duration period by specifying the start day of the schedule and finish day if applicable. The time for the run to finished is set up to 60 minutes by default.
7. Click Save process run schedule to apply changes.