The "Select from Managed Table to Excel" instruction allows a user to query managed tables and export the results to an excel file (.xls or .xlsx)
This step is useful for exporting managed table data for consumption in other external systems and processes.
1. Create an action step to manipulate data
2. Choose the "Select from Managed Table to Excel" instruction
3. Configure the details for the instruction:
a. Input the SQL query according to the guidelines here.
b. Select the parameters for the output including:
- The sheet name/index and the starting cell address for where the query result will be exported to
- Date data format
- Whether to include column headings in the output
c. Link an Excel file stored in a data step property in a SolveXia process.