If you want to rename a virtual table or update the description of a virtual table, then the properties tab of a virtual table will allow you to do that.
How to change virtual table properties
1. Open a virtual table.
2. Click on Properties in the left menu.
3. Here you can update the Name and Description.
4. Hit Save virtual table parameters.
Tips and Tricks
In the properties tab, you can also:
- Delete a virtual table
- Copy (Clone) a virtual table
- View information about the table such as Date created and Date modified.