This article explains how to run a process in the Subscriber View.
Consider the simple process below, which takes inputs including a dropdown value and some files to produce a report of overdue accounts:
The process shown above requires the user to input data such as selecting a region and uploading three accounting system files. Inputs are provided using properties (placeholders) which are grouped into steps (configured by the process designer).
To input data:
- Click on any step to expand (or collapse) it:
- Input data into the properties:
To learn how to upload and download files, see this article.
To run the process:
Once you have supplied all of your inputs, you can run your process:
- Click on the blue button, titled "Run This Process"
Note, the text for the button can be changed by the process designer. However, the button itself will always be blue and located at the bottom right-hand corner of the input screen.
- The process should then start to run, showing the Results (which will appear once the run has completed) and the Status (steps in the process as it is running):
You can hover over any step in the process to learn its name:
- When the process finishes running, the results section should be populated with any outputs that the process designer has configured. To learn how to download files from the results, see this article.