SolveXia Subscriber View allows users to run existing processes and view reports via a simple, intuitive interface.
This help article explains how you can create input and output properties for subscribers. This will allow subscribers to change inputs and view the outputs of a process.
Before we get started
Before we start, please make sure that you have access to a process in both Designer View and Subscriber View. Here are some helpful articles which may be relevant:
- First time tutorial
- Creating a new process
- Making a process available to subscribers
- Add a data step to a process
1. Create a new data step or edit an existing one.
2. Create, for example, a ‘File upload/download’ property, upload a file and name the property "Input":
3. Select "Input" from the subscriber view option.
4. Create another ‘File upload/download’ property and name it “Output”.
5. This time, select "Output" from the subscriber view option.
7. Save the step.
8. Both the input and the output properties you just created will now be visible and functional in Subscriber View. To see this, first, ensure that the process is available to subscribers. Then, log in to the database through Subscriber View. Once you have logged in, you will automatically be taken to the ‘Process List’ page. Find the process you were editing in Designer View and open it.
9. In Subscriber View, you will now be able to upload a file to the input "file upload/download" property. After running the process you will also be able to see the Outputs.
Note: Other data step properties (such as Text Input, Checkbox, Date, Text Block and Dropdown) can also be inputs or outputs in subscriber view.