A virtual table contains columns and rows, just like a managed table. However, the fields (columns) in a virtual table are the result of a SQL query referencing one or more managed tables. With virtual tables you can reuse queries that reference multiple managed tables by accessing them by name.
How to create a virtual table
1. Sign in to SolveXia Designer View.
2. Click on the + icon situated on the top right side of the page.
3. Click Table in the dropdown.
4. Type the new table name in the modal. Choose Virtual Table type. You can additionally specify a folder you want to put the new table in.
5. Click Create Table.
6. The new virtual table will appear on the screen.
7. Define the query for your virtual table by typing the SQL query in the editor.
7. Press the Play button at the top bar to preview the query results. This will show you your virtual table structure.
8. Hit Save.