SolveXia Admin provides two ways to delete users from the organisation: Delete and Suspend.
Delete: Delete the user profile completely. All resources the user has created will stay in the system and you as a Client Admin will have access to them.
Suspend: Put the user in suspend mode if you want to keep their profile in the system, but you want to restrict their ability to login and use the system.
To do that:
1. Open SolveXia Admin.
2. Navigate to Users page from the menu on the left.
3. Select the user from the list you want to manage.
How to delete the user
1. Click Delete user.
How to suspend the user
1. Click Suspend user.
2. Click Suspend user in the modal to confirm.
3. Once the user is suspended you will see in his profile Account status as Suspended.
How to reactivate the user
1. Click Reactivate user.
2. Click Reactivate user in the modal to confirm.
3. Once the user is reactivated you will see in his profile Account status as Active.