The Create worksheet instruction is a simple instruction that allows the user to easily create a worksheet in an Excel workbook.
How to create a worksheet
1. Open the process.
2. Create Manipulate Data action step.
3. Add Create worksheet instruction.
4. Link an Excel file, or multiple Excel files you want to add a new worksheet to.
5. Specify a new worksheet name.
6. In additional settings you can set up if the worksheet should be replaced (will cause data loss) if one with the same name already exists, as well as the place the worksheet should be created.
7. Click Save.
8. Run the step. Download files to see the results.