The Unhide row instruction allows a user to unhide a row within a particular Excel worksheet.
To use the Unhide row instruction. you will need to create an action step to manipulate files so that you can add and use instructions.
1. Select the Unhide row instruction:
2. Link the excel file you would like to modify as the target file.
3. Select the sheet corresponding to the row you wish to unhide. You can specify this via the sheet name or the sheet index.
4. Enter the row number you wish to hide. Note: Row number starts from 1 (not 0).
5. Click "SAVE" and run the step.