The Copy from Excel to Text/CSV instruction allows a user to export an Excel workbook as a text or CSV file.
1. Create a data step and upload a blank .txt or .csv file as a placeholder.
2. Create a "Manipulate data" action step and select "Copy from Excel to Text/CSV" instruction
3. Under Source, link the Excel workbook that is to be exported, choose the worksheet and the cell range to be exported.
4. Under Target, select the blank .txt or .csv uploaded as a placeholder.
5. Choose the separator for each cell (comma, tab or custom).