Send an Email is an action step that allows you to send emails and attachments to any valid email address.
The step will, by default, send emails to recipients under 'email@example.com'.
1. Add an action step. You create an action step by clicking on three vertical dots (found to the right of the group's name) and then select "Add action step":
2. Under Communications, select Send an Email.
3. Configure your email
(1) Specify the From address of the email you plan to send out. Note: You can generally leave this blank as the system will, by default, send the emails as 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
(2) Specify the To email addresses, you can have multiple email recipients.
(3) Specify the email addresses that will be 'CC' in the email.
(4) Specify the "Reply to" email address, this will be the auto-populated address when the recipient hits the reply button. Note, you can generally leave this field blank if you do not need the recipient(s) to reply.
Note: if you do require replies, it is advised that you enter an address, otherwise the replies will not reach the intended audiences.
(5) Write the body of your email
(6) Attach files, you can attach multiple files.
4. Click on Save button (the button is on the top right of the step page) to save the configured step detail.
Q/ Can SolveXia send emails from my company's domain?
A/ Yes, we can. However, we will need to work with your IT to set this feature up. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com for more details.
Q/ What is the maximum attachment size?
A/ Depends! For SolveXia, the maximum attachment size is 20 MB; if you upload a file larger than 20 MB the step will fail. However, the limit will also depend on your mail client and the maximum attachment size it can receive.
Q/ Can the step send emails to dynamic email recipients with dynamic subject lines and messages?
A/ Yes, we can. You add linked properties by clicking the link symbol, .