It is possible to connect a process in SolveXia to an SFTP server. This will allow you to send/receive files to/from the SFTP server using SolveXia processes.
You can connect your SFTP server to SolveXia by following the instructions below. Or, if you don't have an SFTP server, please send us a request and we can give you access to SolveXia's SFTP server.
1. Create a new action step clicking the 3 vertical dots on the right of a group name and then selecting "Add action step":
2. Under "Communications", select "Send file(s) to external system".
3. Configure the SFTP server details.
- Add the Server address
- Configure the type of connection
- Add the port
- Add path name, if you are using the root directory leave it as:
- Add user name
- Add Password
- Select the send type, you can send individual files from a list or unzip a zip and then upload files
- There are some additional options you can configure such as overwriting existing files on the ftp
Note: if you are using SolveXia's SFTP server, we will provide you with the configuration details.
4. Add the files you want to send to the SFTP. It is possible to send as many files are required:
Note you can link files, by hovering your mouse pointer around the file name and moving it to the right until the "Link" box appears.
5. Once the process is run it will generate a log file:
Tips and tricks
You can use the "Test connection" function to make sure the parameters are correctly configured.